Abstract submissions are now closed
Submitters will be notified of acceptance in December of 2018.
The program committee is expecting many abstracts. It is, therefore, important to convey the most important points of your proposed paper within your abstract. Below we have provided the abstract review criteria to help you in determining what to include in your 100-word abstract. We welcome abstracts related to the conference theme “Mining for a Modern World” as well as other provocative, innovative topics of interest to the mining/minerals profession.
- Do the subjects conveyed in the abstract add value to mining/minerals industry?
- Does the abstract convey aspects that are new/novel and/or unique?
- Is the abstract written with correct English grammar and sentence structure?
- Does the subject matter align with the conference themes or propose an interesting ‘other’ theme?
Suggested Abstract Criteria
- • Does the title of the abstract reflect the subject described in the abstract?
- • Does the subject of the abstract match one of the themes stated as topics?
- • Is the theme of the abstract relevant and interesting for mining/minerals in general?
- • Is the quality of the English language acceptable for publication?